Careers (main page)
Senior Accountant (m/f) - Client Companies
As a Senior Accountant,
You will be in charge of the day-to-day management of a number of client companies (Holdings, Soparfis, SICAR etc.) by managing the general financial, legal, bookkeeping, fiscal and compliance aspects of the client companies. You report to the manager in your team:
In charge of a portfolio of client companies to ensure proper financial records are maintained. This including but not limited to:
- Keep records of financial transactions for client companies;
- Maintain the books of clients companies;
- Analyse financial statements and diagnose specific accounting actions for client companies;
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ semi-annual financial statements for client companies plus annual financial statement;
- Prepare and/or check (semi) annual tax and/or VAt-returns
Coordinate and Support the Accounting Assisitant with advising and answering on the day-to-day technical complex queries.
Team Management: Participate to the development and activities of the team in cloas cooperation with your Manager.
Monitor fiscal position for client companies in close co-operation with your Manager.
Communicate and coordinate with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies under management.
You will be responsible for meeting all compliance requirements on your client's files in accordance with Anti Money Laundering and statutory regulations.
- Holder of a professional diploma in accounting (Master) or a university degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance, you have experienced in the Trust industry, audit or financial institution;
- Excellent command of English and French. Any other language is a strong asset (Russian, Chinese, German or Turkish);
- Rigorous and very well organized, you are able to work in an autonomous way;
- 3-4 years relevant experience in a Trust, Accounting Services or Audit Company, ideally in Luxembourg. Experience with domiciliation of client companies would be an advantage.
Coaching and trainings skills
The entrepreneurial and international nature of our business requires a strong personality and ability to interact with all team members in order to get things done.This requires a proactive approach to challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude and a constant focus on results.
Working at TrustConsult Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global networks. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please do not hesitate to send us your application letter, your detailed curriculum vitae and a recent photo at:
TRUSTCONSULT Luxembourg S.A.
127, rue de Mühlenbach
E-mail : HR.Trustconsult@trustconsultgroup.com
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.