Careers (main page)
Junior Accountant (m/f)
Your main role:
- General bookkeeping and reconciliation for clients’ accounts;
- Financial statements preparation;
- Corporate tax and VAT returns preparation;
- Liaising with clients, custodian banks, auditors and tax advisors.
- 2 years of experience in a similar job, ideally in a fiduciary company in Luxembourg;
- Strong organizational skills and be focused on quality;
- Knowledge of Office, BOB Software and e-Fiscalease;
- Fluent in French, English and German. any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- A permanent employment contract within a reputable trust company;
- A very interesting career opportunity in a young, dynamic and fast-growing international company.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please do not hesitate to send us your application letter, your detailed curriculum vitae and a recent photo at:
TRUSTCONSULT Luxembourg S.A.
127, rue de Mühlenbach
E-mail : HR.Trustconsult@trustconsultgroup.com
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.